Friday, December 26, 2008

The Week that Was Christmas Weekend

First off, it has been nice to have my sister home for Christmas. Emma has loved the time that she has spent with her Aunt this week. The week started on Monday when we took Emma to the Bass Pro Shop in Portage. We were told that there was a nice Christmas display there. There wasnt as much as we thought but it was still fun. Here are some pictures from the trip.

There are alot of pictures to show but this is my blog, my daughter, so I will do this my way.

This is as close to a picture of Emma and Santa as we are going to get this year. Can you even find Santa?




Emma and I with a Red Ryder BB Gun. I am kicking myself for not getting this.


Emma and Aunt LeeAnn playing Checkers. Emma also got this chair for Christmas.


Emma in her new mummy sleeping bag.


Emma is ready to go tent camping in the Rockies next summer. Just dont tell grandma we are going to stay in a tent. She has worries about bears or something.


If you ever ask Emma to smile, this is what you will get


Emma and a whole lot of bears


Maybe the coolest gift I got next to my new TV is the strand of Leg Lamp Chistmas Lights I got from my Aunt Gloria and Uncle Lark.


Emma with her LeeAnn and her new a tabel




Emma with her new chair.

No comments: