Friday, December 12, 2008

NorthWood High School class of 2000

Once again this is another email survey that was sent to me. This time it is from Dawn Morey who I went to high school with and is in my Sunday School class at church. Just something fun to do. This reminds me, I have some great ideas for our ten year class reunion. Those who have the power to decied our class reunion need to talk to me about this.
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! RE-POST with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box - This was fun - SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS & SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY!!!! Don't forget to return it to the person who sent it to you!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Nope
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope
3. Did you car pool to school? I think it would have been my Freshmen or Sophemore year. Josh Corwin drove, Kevin Birch and myself rode along until we got our licenses
4. What kind of car did you have? I have a Ford Taurus ( I cant remember the year), then I totaled it my sophmore year. Then I drove my dads camaro and a '72 Chevy pick-up as well.
5. What kind of car do you have now? 2000 Chevy Cavalere
6. It's a Friday night then...where are you? Probably at a football or basketball game then resting up for a cross country or track meet.
7. Now...where are you? Depends, I am a single father so usually just with my daughter. Tonight however it is a Bethel Basketball game
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I never had one. Too busy with sports
9. What kind of job do you do now? Youth Care Worker
10. Were you a party animal? Not at all. Come on, picture me drunk!
11. Were you considered a flirt? If I was, it sure didnt work
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I have no musical talents
13. Were you a nerd? If I was, it didnt reflect in my grades
14. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No
15. Can you sing the school song? You better believe it.
16. Who was your favorite teacher? Shively
17. Where did you sit during lunch? cafateria. Far south side
18. What was your school's full name? NorthWood High School
19. When did you graduate? 2000
20. What was your school mascot? Panther
21. If you could go back and do it again - what would you do? Probably train harder at cross country and track and work on basketball skills so I didnt get cut my sr. year.
22. Did you have fun at the Prom? It was alright dispite the fact I didnt have a date.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to the prom with? Well, like I said no date, you figure it out. Although i do still talk to the person who I asked to prom and she said no. Does that count for anything?
24. Do you still talk to people from your school? yeah a few.

No comments: