Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Day in Indy

Today my family headed down to Indy. Why? My first ever Colts Game. We were able to get a couple of tickets for some great seats through a family friend who knows a guy who has season tickets. Lower level seats right behind the field Goal. i am sure I was on TV at some time today but I couldnt tape the game since they had the Bears game on CBS up in Northern Indiana so that kind of sucks. Anyways, the game was great with the Colts winning 35-3. It was great to see Payton had a great game esspceially since he is my starting QB for my fanatasy team and it is now playoff time. Should help me out alot. here are some pictures of the day.









While my dad and I were at the colts game, Emma and my mom went to the Childrens Museum. From what my mom said, Emma loved it. Here are a few pictres from that.




1 comment:

leeann.davidhizar said...

Looks like everyone had a fun day! I can already tell Emma is going to be dangerous behind the wheel