Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fantasy Football

So I am in two leagues this year and shockingly I finished 3rd in both. Why is this shocking? Because I absolutly sucked at changing my lineup this year. I could have had a better seed for the playoffs if I would have kept track on my teams. For example. I knew about 6 hours before the Colts played last Thursday that Marvin Harison would not be playing in their game against Jacksonville. And what did I do? I left him in my starting line-up which could have killed me. The good news is that Peyton Manning had a huge game and I kicked but. Thanks you Peyton for scoring 36 points for me. So what am I going to do to improve next year? Well the bad news for me in the WMC league is that I will have to lose Manning after having him two years in a row, so unless I am able to draft him, I am in trouble there. Maybe I will just pay closer attention to my teams next year.

No comments: