Friday, December 5, 2008

Coming up on Sunday

Thanks to Jack Corwin, the family will be making a trip to Indy. For what you may ask? My dad and I will be going down to see the Colts take on the Cincinnati Bengals. This will be my first NFL game. But the bigger news is where our seats are at. We are sitting in the lower level, section 126. We will be sitting right behind the field goal. So whenever the colts score going from I believe left to right, be watching for me durring the extra point. We are on the top row of the lower level. Should be a great time.


So what will Emma be doing while we are at the game? Grandma will be taking Emma to the Childrens Museum. She should enjoy that. I will post pictures of both the musuem and the game on either Sunday or sometime on Monday.

No comments: