Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Get to KNow You

My Cousin Heather Emailed this to me. Thought I would just post this on my blog instead of forwarding it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I Usually wrap my gifts but understand why people like to use bags. If you have seen my wrapping job, you probably think I should go with the bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I have a artificial tree. had a real tree only once. They look nicer, smell nice, but man they are a pain in the but to clean after. Not worth my time at least not this year.
3. When do you put up the tree? I did a couple of days after thanksgiving. Usually just whenever I have time.
4. When do you take the tree down? We will see. not sure
5. Do you like egg nog? Its alright. Dont drink too much
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my NES system. I got it about 2 years after everyone else got one and it was already outdated by the super NES system. Oh well it was still great!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Emma
8. Easiest person to buy for? Emma
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Emma has one that is a work in progress. She gets a new piece from my mom and dad every year
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Not sure what I am going to do this year yet
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably something clothing related butdont remember off the top of my hand
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story. Is there anything better? Christmas Vacation is a close second.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I find time. I am hoping to do it tomorrow after work
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yep
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham
16. Lights on the tree? All white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells. Dont know the words but love the music
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? a few minutes away
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I think so
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither. I dont own and angel or star so I got a different type of star on top of my tree. Peyton Manning
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grape Road
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I got alot of sports figures on my tree
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? HDTV

No comments: