Monday, November 24, 2008

So somethings that I have noticed lately. Some good and some I dont know if it is good or bad.

1. I was able to fill up my car today for just $20.78. And yes my car was very low on gas. Never thought I would see this day. Maybe next time it will be under $20.

2. I have gone to Jimmy Johns way too much. It is bad when I go in and place my order (Slim 1- basicaly just ham) and they just say "you get the same thing everytime dont you?" I only go there once a week at the most, depending on if I had enough time to eat lunch before work.

3. Emma is smart. Ok I didnt just figure this out but she is wanting to learn. She sits still now when being read to, she likes things in order. She knows where things belong, and she wants to discover everythng.

4. Emma loves Veggie Tales. Wont take you long to notice her favoite Veggie Tale is (Bob). Maybe it is because it is easier to say than Larry.

5. Marathon Training is hard. Ok so once again I already knew this but I forgot how hard it is. I just started officialy training last Monday. It is making me tiered but it should get better. I do feel like I am in ok shape right now though.

6. The Colts could still easily make it into the playoffs. I counted them out a few weeks ago, but they are back in it now. Cant believe it. Last night was a great game to watch. Be looking for me on TV on December 7th. I will be sitting in the endzone seats, first level, top row, right behind the fieldgoal. OK so you probably wont be able to pick me out but I am looking forward to this one. It will bemy first pofessional football game I will go to.

1 comment:

leeann.davidhizar said...

I didn't know you were running another marathon! When is that and were are you doing it?