Sunday, November 30, 2008

Emma and I's first Christmas in our new Home

Christmas is less than a year away. Tonight Emma and I put up the tree that my mom and dad are letting me borrow this year. Emma loves the lights of course. I didnt relaize how few ornaments that I have. Oh well, I have alot of sports figures hanging from the tree this year such as Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Mickey Mantel, Larry Bird, Jason Giambi, Cal Ripin Jr, Sammy Sosa, and more. Here are some pictures of the tree and other things. Really not too much decorating for Christmas this year.

Emma and I Putting the top of the tree on.

I dont have a star or angel to put on the top of the tree so Peyton Manning with have to do.

The decorated tree

Emma Looking at her Nativity set. My mom buys her a new piece every year. She even calls the baby Jesus. How awesome is that?!!!

our stockings

1 comment:

leeann.davidhizar said...

Looking good. I can't wait to see in a few years when Emma has a full nativity set!