Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Pod Shuffel

Here is what you do, get out your I Pod and put it on shuffel. Write down your first 15 songs that come up. This could get embarrasing for me. For those of you who have seen this on my mypace account. It will be different.

1.Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf. Classic
2.Break on Through by The Doors
3.American Woman. Great Song
4.Have a Nice Day by Bon Jovi. Whats not to Like about this song
5. Lump by The Presidents of The United States. Wow this takes me to high school
6. Neverending by David Crowder Band.
7.Bowling Ball by Superchick. Kind of reminds me of Before He Cheats
8.WooHoo by Newsboys
9. The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson. Dispite the kind of guy he is, what a great song writer
10. We are The Pirates who Dont do anything by Veggie Tales. Remember I do have a daughter. But this might be my favorite Veggie Tale Song
11. It is You by Newsboys
12. U Can't Tough This By MC Hammer. Takes me back to middle school. Makes me feel old
13.Jesus Is Just Alright by DC Talk. Easily one of my favorite songs.
14. She Is by the Fray. I love this group
15. Higher by Creede

There you go. Try it. Can be fun.

No comments: