Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why I will not watch American Idol tonight

So I was actally thinking about watching American Idol tonight. Well, not anymore. Why you may ask would I not watch one of the most popular shows on TV? The only time I have ever watched American Idol was to see the Auditions and see all the bad singers. I could care less about the good singers. I could care less about the actuall competition. I want to see those who are willing to go on tv, even though they know they cant sing and embarase themselves. It makes me feel better about myself and lack of singing ability. So thanks American Idol, you lost one viewer tonight. (I know, I am probably the only one with this oppinion but oh well)

2 comments:

leeann.davidhizar said...

If it makes you feel better, I didn't even know it started tonight.

Gloria said...

I'm not watching either, is it on tonight?