Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random things about me

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to the "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the ap) then click publish.)
1. I want to be on Survivor or Amazing Race. I want to be on Survivor first. Maybe I will be so good on Survivor that they want me to be on Amazing Race. however if Amazing Race is still around in about 14-16 years, I would love to do it with Emma. Emma and I would dominate!!!
2. I have not missed a day of running since before my Freshmen year in 1996
3. I have run 4 marathons and am getting ready to run my 5th in Oragon on May 3rd.
4. I just became a home owner for the first time in November
5. I have the cutest daughter in the world.
6. I have been to 48 of the 50 states. I have never been to Alaska and Hawaii. However the only other country I have been to is Canada.
7. I have eaten Whale (really though to chew)
8. My favorite food is steak (medium rare)
9. Despite the bad season that Indiana is having right now, I am a huge supporter of Tom Crean
10. I am going to Fort Wayne on Wednesday for a Tony Dungy Book signing.
11. Durring my college years, I painted my bdy completly blue for every home Bethel Basketabll game.
12. I have loved every job that I have had that deals with teens. I have hated every job that I have had that did not deal with teens.
13. My favorite movie is Hoosiers
14. I was at the last Yankees/Red Sox game at Yankee Stadium ( i know alot of people already know about this but I love to brag about it)
15. I love all of Peyton Mannings commercials
16. I am really hating this cold weather.
17. I have 10 fish in my aquarium right now.
18. I love war movies
19. I would love to live in Colorado some day (this one will probably never happen)
20. I want to be a coach of my daughters teams (at least little league, before she gets into middle school)
21. If I had to live in any city, it would be Indianapoils
22. My dream job would be either a youth pastor or in camp ministry.
23. I hate Notre Dame
24. I love camping
25. Before I die I want to go sky diving

No comments: